Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Nähforum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Evi

Anfänger

• »Evi« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 21. September 2016

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 21. September 2016, 17:33

Pfaff 1132 öffnen

Hallo Pfaffkenner,
bei unserer Pfaff Hobby 1132 ist der Rückwärtshebel abgebrochen. Ein neuer Hebel wäre leicht zu beschaffen und einzubauen - wenn man die Machine öffnen könnte. Wir sind dabei ab einem bestimmten Punkt an einer möglicherweise versteckten Barriere hängen geblieben. Könnte uns vielleicht jemand freundlicherweise weiterhelfen?
Grüße aus Franken
Evi R.

arrow

Anfänger

Registrierungsdatum: 11. September 2016

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 22. September 2016, 13:15

I see you haven't received any replies. With plastic encased machines it's usually about finding a wedge of some kind to force open the joints of the casing. They are sort of clicked in place. If someone in your household has replaced cracked touch screens on phones, they come with a tool kit with tiny screw drivers and the ideal type of plastic wedge for this job. You sort of ease them into the seams in the casing, it will come off. There might be a few screws involved, you just have to feel your way and inspect parts as you go along. With the price of some machines I don't think they are meant to be repaired or serviced; it costs just as much to hand it in some where as it does to buy a new.

Evi

Anfänger

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 23. September 2016, 12:08

Pfaff 1132

Hello arrow,
thank you so much for answering. I had tried all your hints already before but then it came to a last mystic barrier which I could not detect.
Maybe I should apply more force... Guess Pfaff doesn´t want us to open their machines.
Greetings from Bavaria
Andreas

arrow

Anfänger

Registrierungsdatum: 11. September 2016

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 23. September 2016, 14:51

Force might be just the trick, combinded with a bit of wiggeling with a wedge or clever tool. I'm sorry I'm not much help. I see the 1132 has some nice stitch patterns and if you like the machine (or Evi perhaps) it's woth the effort. Sometimes a do-it-yourself repair is the only pratical way about it, at least of a repair and service cost as much as a new machine of similar standard. There might be a nack to get the pieces appart, the ones I've seen are assembled with a sort of click action, too brute force will brake parts, but these covers are of a sturdy type of plastic and flexible enough. New machines look like they are clipped together, all the internal parts too, hardly a screw or nut in sight, it can be fuzzy to work with. That's why I want to fix up an older machine of solid build; it can take a lot of work to sort out, but when done they last and turn out very dependable work horse.

Evi

Anfänger

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 24. September 2016, 11:28

Hobby 1132

Hello arrow,
so I´ll try again and will give you report on my "Hobby".
Andreas

Thema bewerten