Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Nähforum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

chrisu101

Anfänger

• »chrisu101« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 14. August 2016

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 14. August 2016, 20:48

Hilfe für Ersatzteil Gritzner FZ Automatik (Filzrad)

Hallo,
ich habe eine sehr alte Gritzner FZ Automatik Nähmaschine im Keller stehen - inkl. viel Zubehör.
Vom langen Stehen ist ein kleines Filzrad im Antrieb deformiert und jetzt läuft die Nähmaschine nicht mehr rund bzw. bleibt ganz oft stehen. Kennt hier irgendjemand, ob aktuelle Maschinen - für die es noch Ersatzteile gibt - so etwas noch verwenden? Komme ich über andere Wege an so ein Ersatzteil??
Hat übrigens wer eine Info, in welchen Jahren diese Nähmaschinen produziert wurden?
Vorab Danke für jede Hilfe
Christian

arrow

Anfänger

Registrierungsdatum: 11. September 2016

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 11. September 2016, 13:38

I picture googled "Gritzner FZ Automatik" and it looks super nice :!: I like the green color and chromed details a lot. Some of the old machines are very well made, mostly metal internals and runs very smoothly. If I understand you correctly it was full of felted up dust and in need of a good cleaning.

When I can't find the manual for it I go by feel; I think you can unscrew the top of the machine, there would be lots of oil points there. I guess the same for the freearm too; either the top pops up; often with a spring action in the bobbin area. On some models the entire casing slides off,it vary but usually it's easy enough to figure out. If you have a flat bed version the inernals is usually accessed from under the base. The face plate should come off too; all gears, hinges, where metal touches metal needs oil. I'm sure you are onto it. For these older machiens, repacement parts often comes from other machines, or an old repair shop with a stock of parts. New motor belts, rubber tires, carbon brushes, etc. are usually easy to find.

To get it running again it's usually all about cleaning and oiling, and more oiling. If it's slow or has freezed up, place the machine on a table in a warm room, oil all parts, turn the machine a bit, let it stand over night. As you start to turn the the mechanism and use the machine, it will free up and run as new again. You have to check insulation on the wiring and there's a part in the pedal that often needs to be removed. It's a condesator wich was put there to prevent disturbances in TV, radio signals and similar, but these days it's not needed as much. It can be replaced with a easy to find part but modern TVs and radios usually have well insulated signal wiring and will not be affected by an old sewing machine. If your pedal turns hot, the machine runs by it self, blows a fuse, or just don't run at all this part is often the reason.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »arrow« (11. September 2016, 13:45)

arrow

Anfänger

Registrierungsdatum: 11. September 2016

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 12. September 2016, 12:09

Rereading your post I think probably I misunderstood you. By "Filzrad im Antrieb" do you mean a sort of rubber pulley? I have never encounterd any parts made of felt. It would help if you could post a picture of the parts involved. The sewing machines I've seen are eithee gear driven (in direct connection with the motor axle); sometimes it's a rubber pulley (friction wheel) which runs on the balance wheel; or there's belts involved. There are replacment pulleys for several bfands and models, sometimes they can be used and other times we have to alter them or make our own. You have a very charming machine, so it's well worth a repair.

If it's a deformed rubber pulley, they can sometimes be sanded down, to even out any bumps, then it often runs smooth again. If it doesn't grip as well as hoped, it can be treated with the type of resin cube they use for the horse hair on violin bows. It can be a good work around until a new pulley has been sorted out.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »arrow« (13. September 2016, 11:38)

Thema bewerten